How to Enable Show Button Download IDM on Mozilla and Google Chrome

Written By Nohara Binti Parahita Niya on Thursday, August 1, 2013 | 12:00 AM

How to Enable Show Button Download IDM on Mozilla and Google Chrome - Internet Download Manager is software that is very helpful in downloading a file. Effort to satisfy the user IDM IDM IDM also always carried example several times issuing the new version after version of IDM issued verinya certainly accompanied with quality.

How to Enable Show Button Download IDM on Mozilla and Google Chrome

I always had to get a friend who complained that IDMnya TS can not be used or can not get to download a file automatically. Finally I thought, after a few days thinking I have also experienced the same events as friend TS, which can not be used or can not get to download a file automatically. I started tinkering with the browser ( Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome ), as a result I can download a file with IDM automatically in the browser Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome . Here I will try to describe the way I have done.

Showing Button Download IDM on Mozilla Fire fox:
  • Download IDM advance if not have, click here , once downloaded and installed . those who already have IDM step is skipped.
  • Open Mozilla Firefox
  • Select Tools => Add -ons
  • Select E​​xtensions
  • Find  IDM CC
  • Click the Enable
  • Completed
Showing Button Download IDM in Google Chrome:
  • Download IDM advance if not have, click here , once downloaded and installed . those who already have IDM step is skipped.
  • Open Google Chrome
  • See the Minimize, Restore Down , and Close . 
  • Click the button below buttons Minimize, Restore Down , and Close (see picture for more details)
  • Select Settings
  • Select Extensions
  • Find IDM Integration
  • Checklist IDM Integration
  • Completed
Se agan corals are able to download all the f ile with IDM automatically. No need to be rkeluh k esal. If there was a time who did DAK can be solved on the technology or software let me know, if I can help then I help you, but if I can not then I will ba ntu as much as I know.
So sa ja I can say about the Displays button on the IDM Download Mozilla and Google Chrome . I hope that this article could help you that sedag difficulty of the problems I mentioned earlier is the paragraph before this. Closed with a final word, wasalam .