How to Fix Whatsapp error

Written By Nohara Binti Parahita Niya on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 | 10:29 AM

How to Fix Whatsapp error - Likes to play whatsapp ? - now chat via Whatsapp :) but there are times when the application Whatsapp gg error would suddenly opened.

How to Fix Whatsapp error

As my experience yesterday . Hp nokia e63 after I hard reset and reinstall my , Whatsapp application which has become one of the medium for supporting all my web service users so error . Can not be opened .

Each Whatsapp me open , always appear .

   " Please check you date "
Here's a solution that I used yesterday to overcome the error Whatsapp .
  1. Check the setting of the time in Hp . Make sure the clock and date settings are correct. Try open Whatsapp. Still error ?
  2. If Whatsapp still error , try to upgrade this application to a newer version. Download the application from the site in Whatsapp.com/dl Whatsapp. Then install and open.
  3. After I apply the two tips above, Whatsapp application that had the error, can walk normally again .

Thus was an easy way to overcome the Whatsapp application error .

Good luck .... !